Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Genre for my writing.

While I'm waiting for Dahveed 4 to come back from editing, I decided to add to my list of publications something which grew from my own devotional life a couple of years ago.  It's a devotional/meditation piece on the Lord's Prayer.  Check out my
web page for the details. 

In other news, I've acquired a humingbird feeder, which sits about 5 feet away from me on my back porch.  I'm getting used to being buzzed as the hummers come swooping in to investigate it.  Then there are the little red squirrels that go skittering along the electrical cable over the back alley, except when they nearly run into the morning dove sunning itself on the same wire, and there is a moment of rather amusing confusion . . .

Yes, I do get editing done out here in spite of the distractions!

1 comment:

  1. Appreciated both of your devotional books, thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete