Friday, November 10, 2017

November Update

Well, a lot has happened since my last post.  God keeps working in mysterious ways!  But it is encouraging that my brother has returned to this area, and is doing a lot to help with my Dad's care. 

As mentioned previously, Dad continues a slow decline, which means there are more things that he needs done for him now than last spring, but with two of us working together, the load is lighter. 

Even though I do not see the purpose for the long wait to write Dahveed 6, I know God has one, and that some day I'll see and appreciate it!  So, while I am occasionally impatient to get that last book written, I am also content to wait, since my father has higher priority in my life. 

Once again, thanks to all of you hanging onto your patience and sending encouragement and prayers my way!  I do appreciate it so much.

7 comments:

  1. I just finished another read through of all of your books and was as blessed as I always am :) Is there any chance you will ever release a Kindle edition of Joseph?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't own the rights to Joseph. So, you need to ask the Review and Herald Publishing Association about that!

      Delete
  2. Joseph was on Kindle at one time (I have it). Not sure why it has been removed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see all your books on Audible. Any plans for that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As this time, the cost of doing an audio book is prohibitive, but I'd like to see it done also!

      Delete
  4. Currently on the second read-through of the Dahveed series. Just finished Book three and starting book four. I am seeing and understanding so many new things I had not considered the first time through. Looking forward to the last "three", I know God has His hand in this and He will have you writing at the correct time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Sabbath Terri! What is the progress of book 6? I missed seeing you at our 40th class reunion. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete