Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I wanted to wish all my readers a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Things have been busy for me.  Dahveed 3 first printing sold out in three weeks.  The errors found in that printing have been corrected, and the book is now in the second printing.  If you want one, the quickest way to get one is to call the Michigan ABC at 269-471-7331.  They will be glad to ship one to you!

Today, I start the next round of editing for Dahveed 4.  Yes, I work over the holidays.  They can be some of the best writing time I get since not much else is going on!  Spring promises to be a busy time also, since I want to release Dahveed 4 by March . . .

2 comments:

  1. I just finished reading Dahveed 3 and it was soooo good! Can't wait for 4 to come out!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! Look for Dahveed 4 in the spring.

      Delete